Class: Saturday, November 18th & December 14th from 6-9pm
Registration ends: November 15th & December 11th
Come for the fun and leave in style with your very own unique burned and banded hat! This one-of-a-kind workshop guides you through the technique to burn a design into your hat as well assist in adding bling to customize the hat band.
-Band Bling (ribbons, leather straps, feathers, etc.) Workshop includes SIX Bling (additional items can be purchased)
This is a three-hour workshop; we provide the supplies* and step by step instruction during the workshop. *Heat tool is for in-studio use only.
The designs are sized to fit on the hat as shown – you can reposition the layout or remove elements from the design during class.
Sign up is easy, look through the hat styles/colors as well as design options. Once you have decided what you want, make sure to input the correct info during the checkout process.
- If you select designs 1-Initials/2-Name/3-Words, write in the initials/name/words you want, and it will be sized to fit the hat you choose.
- If you select Custom Design: this is $35 extra. Please send an email to BitterBeeDesigns@gmail.com or text 616.822.7410 with a description and an image is also helpful (we do not copy other’s art, but will use it for inspiration). Custom Design includes a proof and one revision. Additional designs/revisions are an extra cost.
Due to the use of a heat tool, the recommended age for this workshop is 16 years and up. Terms and conditions waiver must be digitally signed during the checkout process releasing Spruced Studio from accidental burning. Guests are to use caution when operating heat tools to ensure the safety of all guests/studio furniture/equipment.
– Vegan Felt – Hat Height 4.5″ – Brim Width 4″ – Peach Top/flat Brim – Crown 57cm/adjustable inner tie
– Available in Ivory, Camel, Olive
– Vegan Felt – Hat Height 4.7″ – Brim Width 2.75″ – Peach Top/Flat Brim – Crown 57cm/adjustable inner tie
– Available in Ivory, Olive
Scroll down to see hat/design options.
Cancellations need to be made at least 72 hours in advance. Please see our FAQ page for full details.