Private Event 2
Welcome to your new favorite event spot! We are the bomb.com for birthday and bachelorette parties, showers, team building events, holiday parties, retirement parties, church events…the list goes on and on! If you’re looking for something unique and fun to do with your peeps, this is it!
You’ll have between 2-3 hours (depending on what workshop you choose) of studio time, so you can enjoy having fun while creating your project with your chums. If you’re looking to rent the studio space with a customized workshop, please reach out to us to discuss options. BEFORE FILLING OUT THE DEPOSIT FORM, PLEASE CONTACT US TO VERIFY IF YOUR REQUESTED DATE IS AVAILABLE (more info at bottom of this page).
Frequently asked questions:
-How many people can the studio accomodate? We have enough seating for 40 people (we have worktables, which are counter-height and barstools).
–Can I bring in my own food/beverage? You are welcome to cater food in or bring in your own! BYOB is permitted but no hard alcohol allowed. We have complimentary coffee, teas, water for you as well.
-Can I decorate for our event? Yes, most decor is allowed but we do not allow anything that will damage our walls, ceiling and so forth (boo, we’re such party poopers…but we know you’ll understand!). Please consider using the tabletops for your decorations and not the walls =)
- Step 1: Contact us with your requested date/time – reach out via firstname.lastname@example.org or 616-465-4600 to see if your date is available. If it is THEN fill out the form above to pay your deposit. PLEASE NOTE: the above form is only necessary if you are booking the studio space. If you are booking a workshop, please do not fill out this form!
- Please note: Your event is not booked until we confirm the date with you and deposit is paid!
- Step 2: Pay deposit – To reserve your date, pay the $100+ deposit, which is refunded after your event (details will be emailed to you).
- Step 3: Select a workshop- We have a selection of different workshops, so you can choose which one will best suits your group! Please note: we cannot combine different workshops…everyone will follow along with the workshop you select.
- Step 4: Invite your guests- once you have your date and workshop selected, a private link will be created for you to send to your guests. It is important that your guests sign up via the link to ensure minimums are met and so they are able to select their specific product that they wish to make.
- Step 5: Show up, have fun, be the coolest person you know – but seriously, your guests will be talking about this event for a while, so sit back and take the credit…you deserve it.
- Succulent Arrangements
- Wood & Welcome Door Signs
- Charcuterie Class
- DIY Doormats
- Beauty Products
- Tote Bags & Pillows
- Any other class
This workshop won’t succ! Wait, yes it will….anyways…. you and your guest will have a great time playing in the dirt as you create your own arrangement of adorable little succulents. You’ll get to choose from a wide variety of containers (some new, some upcycled…because cool kids upcyle), several different species of succulents, and decorative rocks. There are 3 sizes of containers to choose from. In addition, everyone will get to make their own wine cork planter…yes, I had to drink the wine to save the cork for you. My job is tough.
- Small planter + 1 to 2 succulents $28
- Medium planter + 2 to 3 succulents $38
- Large planter + 3 to 5 succulents $48
Time: up to 2 hours (1.5 hours needed for workshop)
At this workshop you and your guest will learn how to make a beautiful wooden sign or a welcome door sign. You’ll have a blast as you distress, sand, stain and paint your own custom sign. We have a large array of designs, so each person will easily find a sign that fits their style. The welcome door sign can be finished off with a cute bow or some greenery and hemp string for hanging (supplies may vary from what is seen on the website).
This is one of our more involved workshops that requires attention and a little patience, but we will guide you step-by-step, so everyones project will turn out amazing!
Time: 3 hours (This workshop takes a FULL 3 hours! It is important your group all arrives together and on time. There are a few break-times while your project dries; this is a perfect time for snacking/refreshing drinks)
Join Barb Kasper, charcuterie teacher extrodinaire, at Spruced Studio as she guides you in a wonderful food experience!
During your private event, you and your guest will learn about pairing and combining cured meats, awesome cheeses and all the goodies that come on a charcuterie board.
Bring in your own beverage or sip on a complimentary drink as you create your very own tray to take home to share!
Included in the workshop are all the meats, cheeses, and other goodies to build your take home charcuterie board, a snacking board to nosh on during your event and hands on guidance as you build your beautiful board. Along the way, Barb Kasper will share tips and education on both the art and science of charcuterie!
Join us for a tasty and fun experience!
Price: starting at $85/person
Time: 2 hours
This workshop is fun because it is one of our easier classes (great for people who *think* they are not crafty). We have a large array of designs and paint colors for your guest to choose from so everyone will leave with an amazing doormat!
Cost: small $35 (16″x24″) or large $45 (24″x36″)
Time: up to 2.5 hours (2 hours needed for workshop)
We all have our favorite, go-to beauty products, right?! I’m going to tell you something big box beauty stores don’t want you to know….you can learn how to make your own beauty products! Bonus…..our products use only all natural ingredients! Mega-bonus….each ingredient is carefully chosen for a specific purpose so you’ll see results!
You and your guest will have a wonderful time as you Ooo and ahh over the delighful smell of essential oils and create your new, favorite go-to products! Please note: due to the use of essential oils, this workshop is NOT recommended for ladies who may be or are pregnant.
This workshop includes one of each of the following:
- 50ml Finishing Powder- made with all natural ingredients, that will benefit your face! Finishing Powder is used to lock in and finish your makeup. It’s great for absorbing oil and shine, prolongs the wear of makeup, provides a flawless, airbrushed finish & reduces the appearance of pores and fine lines by blurring them!
- 10ml Eyelash Growth Serum- made with all natural ingredients. This powerful serum will help your eyelashes to grow, grow, grow! Who doesn’t want longer, healthier lashes?
- 7 oz Body Scrub – You’ll get to choose from several all natural ingredient combinations to make your own amazing smelling scrub.
Time: up to 2 hours (1.5 hours needed for workshop)
We get it, not everyone wants to do the same thing; that’s why we created Pick-a-Project! This is a time where you’ll have the studio all to yourselves to browse through various, easy projects to choose from. The cost and time varies for each project (starting at just $8!) Your guests can choose as many projects they want to do in the 2 hours your group will have!
Our Pick-a-Projects we offer:
*Beauty Products (finishing powder, eyelash serum, body scrubs) – $15+
*Coaster Set – $15
*Spruce-up-your-car Set – $10+
*Faux Succulent & Moss crafts $8+
*Dried Flower Hoops – $8-$18
*DIY Reed Diffusers $18
(to see photos of the projects, please go to our “public workshop” calendar and look for our “Pick-a-Project” days!)
Cost: $10/person plus individual project prices (includes complimentary drinks like wine, coffee, teas). The $10/person is paid online to book your event. The cost of each project will vary per person and paid for in class.
Time: 2 hours
Can you ever have enough tote bags or pillows?? No….the answer is no.
Signing up is easy! Choose from our huge array of designs, and then you can choose if you want your design on a tote bag or pillow cover (the designs are interchangeable between totes and pillows). During the workshop, you’ll have a fun time as you select your paint colors and paint away to make your design exactly how you want it!
- Tote Bags – measures 15”W x 16”H // made of 12 oz, 100% certified organic cotton canvas fabric
- Pillow Covers – measures 16”x16” // made of polyester, cotton and linen // you will receive an insert as well.
Please note: the paint on both the tote bags and pillow covers needs to be heat set 24 hrs. after applying paint. This can be done by simply using a clothes iron and is recommended if you plan on washing your item.
- Cost: Totes = $25 / Pillows =$32 / Pillow Sets = $60
- Time: up to 2.5 hours (2 hours needed for workshop)
If you are intereated in any of our other classes taught here not listed above, please reach out to use to inquire. For example, we also offer workshops like cookie decorating, mixology, wood flower arrangements and painting classes and more! These are all taught by “guest” teachers, but we are happy to work out setting up your private event with them on your behalf!